Top 10 Blog Award

Minty at Haute Laquer recently blessed me with the Top 10 Award! If you are interested in polish swatches and nail art, check her out! Thanks!



Top 10 Award:
1. Thank the person who tagged you and link to their blog.
2. Put the Top 10 Award logo on your blog.
3. List your top 10 cosmetics.
4. Choose 10 bloggers to tag, link to their blogs, and let them know.

My Top 10:
  1. Urban Decay Naked Palette- It is almost cliche by now, but I do adore this palette.
  2. Revlon ColorStay Foundation in Medium Beige- Best foundation I have found for my oily skin.
  3. Tarte Smooth Operator Amazonian Clay Illuminating Serum- A dab of this in my foundation provides both a touch of luminosity and serious oil control. This is my miracle product!
  4. Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush in Tipsy- Matte coral orange, loaded with the miracle amazonian clay that balances my skin.
  5. Urban Decay Primer Potion- Eye primers seemed like an unnecessary product until I tried them. I haven't compared this to other primers, but UDPP has never failed me.
  6. NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk- Perfect base for most any eye look.
  7. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Coralberry- Although Smoked Peach, Siren, and Blase Apricot are not close behind! This is my most versatile coral lippie.
  8. Seche Vite Top Coat- This has seriously revolutionized my manicures.
  9. Zoya Casey- A delicious, deep vampy plum polish.
  10. EOS Lip Balm in Summer Fruit- Chapped lips are not cute, and this organic balm is tasty and in the most adorable packaging.
Blogs I Tag: In no particular order, of course!
  1. Nailside
  2. Just Peachy
  3. Makeup and Macaroons
  4. Grace & Beauty
  5. Lipgloss and Flipflops
  6. Glitter and Toucans
  7. Dizzybrunette3
  8. Prettymaking
  9. Ki and makeup
  10. Makeup Zombie


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More