outfit: Out in Amsterdam


Amsterdam has quite a few hidden treasures and this old dock is one of them. It's totally deserted and painted over and you can really feel the old shipyard vibes there. It's where my boyfriend interns right now (not actually at the dock, but at the MTV building) and where I had dinner last night with my family to celebrate my 22nd birthday. Because I went to dinner straight after work I wasn't all dolled up, just a good pair of heels, a clutch and this beige and black knit. I think beige and black is such a chic color combination, and it works well with pretty much any bright color.

H&M jumper and heels (in stores soon)
Paige jeans
Shampalove clutch

O.P.I. nail polish


For more, also follow me on Bloglovin'Fashiolista and Twitter


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More