How to get the look:
1. After priming your face (I used Benefit "That Gal" Brightening Face Primer), apply a mixture of your foundation and an illuminator to acheive Buffy's healthy, lit from within glow. I used Revlon ColorStay in Medium Beige mixed with a dab of Tarte Amazonian Clay Smooth Operator Illuminating Serum, and applied it using a blending sponge (Sonia Kashuk Blending Sponge) for a natural finish.
3. Set your foundation and concealer with powder, and apply light highlight. I used Physicians Formula Powder Palette Multi-Colored Press Powder in Buff, and then dusted the slightly shimmery Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Powder in Translucent over my cheekbones, bridge of my nose, and cupid's bow using e.l.f. Studio Complexion Brush.
4. Buffy is a student, friend, daughter, girlfriend, and slayer- and still has time to contour! Contour cheekbones, temples, and nose with matte or minimally shimmery bronzer. I applied the bronzer in the Sephora Sculpting Disk using my Ecotools Travel Kabuki.
5. Apply peach blush for a natural flush. I applied e.l.f.'s Peachy Keen using e.l.f.'s Studio Blush Brush.
6. After priming your lids (I used Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin), apply Virgin from the Urban Decay Naked Palette to the inner 1/3rd of the lid, inner corner, inner lower lash line, and brow bone.
7. Apply Naked to the remainder of the lid.
8. Apply Buck to the crease and blend.
9. Apply a brown liner to the upper and lower lash line. I used Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Whiskey, which came in the Naked Palette. Be sure to go all the way in to the inner corners. Avoid the water line. Soften and set top liner with a mix of Smog and Dark Horse, and set bottom liner with Smog only. Be sure not to smudge the liner too much- Buffy's liner is soft, but not smokey.
10. Curl your lashes (I used the awesome e.l.f. essentials Lash Curler) and apply black mascara to the top and bottom lashes (I used Revlon Grow Luscious in Blackest Black).
11. For the lips, apply a light peach lipstick and top with a peach gloss (I used Victoria's Secret Perfect Lipstick in Heartbeat from the Love Me Wild collection, and Buxom Lips in Sandy).
Now go kick some Big Bad butt!