Sale season: first favorites


Sale season has started and the big 4-letter signs on every window make me want to go straight to shopping. I haven't been able to do so yet, and to compensate I'm combing through the sale sections of my favorite online stores. The only bummer about that is that it usually takes forever. So I'm now listing my favorite sale finds in collages, that I might as well share. Starting today with My Wardrobe, where sale is already up to 50% (it seems like online shows are always earliest with giving half off, am I right?)

What are you looking at?
Acne darling dress (I have this in black and cream)
American vintage blouse
Dannijo iPhone case (I'm getting this one!)
Pour la victoire nude platforms
Mulberry mila in chestnut
Olivia Rubin paint splash dress
By Malene Birger draped jumpsuit
Vanessa Bruno Athe open knit
Acnehydro boot
For more This chick's got style, also follow me on Bloglovin'Fashiolista and Twitter


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More