Fierce Femme FOTD: Summer Solstice Greens


Up until recently I always believed that green eyed babes should steer clear of green eye shadows. I thought that in comparison to the true green shadows, my eyes would look murky and somehow less green. I have no idea from where I received this misinformation, but it stunted my makeup looks for years. I am thrilled to report that I have finally embraced greens, and just in time for the summer solstice! While I wouldn't say this particular look makes green eyes 'pop,' it certainly doesn't clash the way I previously thought it would. What do you think of eye color/shadow matching (like blue eyes waring blue, green with green, etc)?

What I wore:

Face
Revlon ColorStay in Medium Beige
Revlon PhotoReady Concealer in Medium Light
Physicians Formula Powder Palette Multi-Colored Press Powder in Buff

Cheeks
Laura Geller Baked Blush n' Brighten in Honey Dipped

Lips
CoverGirl Lip Perfection Lipstick in 200 Sultry
Buxom Lips in Sandy

Eyes
Urban Decay Primer Potion
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
E.L.F. Mineral Eyeshadow in Earthy (applied wet on lid)
E.L.F. Mineral Eyeshadow in Outdoorsy (crease and lower lash line)
Urban Decay Half Baked (inner corner and inner lower lash line)
Urban Decay Glide on 24/7 Pencil in Zero
Loreal Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black
 



Happy Summer Solstice!


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More