The Queen

Am I the last blogger on Earth to discover Polyvore? To be frank, I still don't really understand what the site is all about...but it enabled me to make the cool fashion inspiration board below. I have been listening to a lot of Lady Gaga lately (surprise, surprise), and am getting really tired of seeing floral print everywhere. As Fall approaches, I feel my fierce inner leather babe getting antsy to come out and play. This set reflects all of that. Leather, lace, fringe, ripped denim, gold crosses, neon lips...could I ask for anything more? Oh, and orange pumps? Yes, please!The Queen


W

Click the picture above to be direct to the set's Polyvore page, which lists all of the products featured in the collage. I can't afford most of the items I included, but who doesn't love to drool over jewel-encrusted Alexander McQueen clutches that cost a few months' rent? Polyvore is really fun to play around with and seems like a great place to cultivate and explore your personal style.
Would you all be interested in seeing more fashion boards like this one?


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More