Fierce Femme FOTD: Deathly Hallows

I love sleep too much to make the midnight showing, but the day after Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows P. 2 premiered I hit the theater, my pals and I giddy as could be! In my "punk" younger years, the image I had of the HP phenomenon was of nerdy 8 year old kids with lightening bolts scribbled on their foreheads waiting outside of the local bookstore for an obscene number of hours for the latest book installment. Thankfully I grew out of that narrow-minded thinking because now I am totally enamored with the Harry Potter series, although I was late catching on! This post is a little late, but here is the look that I wore to the movie showing! By the way, the movie was AH-MAY-ZINNNG!

What I Used
Face
Revlon ColorStay Foundation in Medium Beige
Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer in Light
elf HD Powder

Cheeks
Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush in Exposed
Lorac Perfect Lit Oil Free Luminizing Powder in Spotlight

Eyes
UDPP
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Cottage Cheese (depotted)
elf Mineral Eyeshadow in Angelic (shimmering white; inner corners)
elf Mineral Eyeshadow in Smoldering (silvery pewter; lids and lower lash line)
elf Mineral Eyeshadow in Seductive (matte black; upper lash line, outer v, lower lash line)
elf Cream Eyeliner in Black (upper lash line, tight line, and water line)
Loreeal Voluminous Carbon Black (upper lashes)
Mybelline Lash Stiletto (lower lashes)





Lips
elf Lip Liner and Lip Brush in Natural
Sephora Collection Lip Attitude in 19 Innocent Beige (depotted)


My partner and I waiting for the movie to start!
Did you see HP and the Deathly Hallows P.2? What did you think?


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More