We finally have a winner! I apologize for the delay- hosting a giveaway while moving states is quite the task. In all honesty, I didn't end up using random.org because I discovered you have to pay to use the site. I used took the good old fashion route and had my partner pull a name from a hat! And the giveaway goddess selected......
Also, a week or so ago the lovely Sidney from Savvy Sidd Speaks bestowed upon me the One Lovely Blogger Award! Thank you!
1. Thank the person that gave you the award and link back to him/her
2. Post seven things about yourself
3. Pass the love onto 15 bloggers
4. Let them know they received an award
I have done a few of these, so let's see if I can think of 7 new things to share about myself!
1. I have never had a cavity (knock on wood!)
2. I just bought a juicer and have been juicing up a storm. How do you all feel about some health and juice related posts?
3. My new apartment has a pool, so I have been swimming everyday, if not twice a day!
4. I am a huge book-lover. I have two full 7 foot bookshelves, and that is after selling a few boxes!
5. My first concert was Tom Petty when I was 6 years old, and I still love Tommy P.!
6. I really love documentaries- some current favorites are Murderball and Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead.
7. In the same vein, I also love reality TV- Intervention, Jersey Shore, RuPaul's Drag Race, etc.
And I pass on this award t the following bloggers. Check 'em out!:
Vivianna Does Makeup
Sweet as Honey
Makeup and Macaroons
Jo Make Me Blush
In Her Makeup Bag
I am Wonder Woman
Green Food, Green Thumb, High Heels
My Newest Addiction