Modefabriek report

 

 
 
 
 
 
 


Better late than never; the report of my first visit to de Modefabriek last month during Amsterdam Fashion Week. It's a big event where brands - some of which are more my style than others - showcase their new collections to buyers and press and me and Sabrina decided to check it out. Some brands that I absolutely love were there, like Avelon and Whyred, and I took some shots of my favorite pieces of the day.



What are you looking at?
 1) Avelon jewelry in their signature rose gold
2) Zip skirt by Avelon
3) Big leather shoppers by Yarn Unit
4) Old school cotton candy
5) Reptile print leather jacket by Nmbr nine
6) Overview of de Modefabriek
7) Gorgeous loose knit by Whyred
8) Nmbr nine reptile print leather flats
9) Whyred men's collection
10) Leather jacket by Avelon
11) 5 Preview bags

For more, also follow me on: Bloglovin'Fashiolista and Twitter!


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More