Outfit: Sandy stripes



When last year's H&M Fashion Against Aids collection came out, this piece was the one I fell for. I believe it was just 10 euro's, and the colors make me happy every time I see them even just hanging in my closet. (Obviously wearing it to the beach is ten times better). This might actually be my last beach visit, since we're heading to a historical, old town of Hue next and a huge city before we go home. Part of me wants to stay here, but the other part is ready to go back to Amsterdam. It's just difficult to work and manage things from here (like my university registration that got messed up), but I'm trying not to worry about all that too much for one last week.

H&M FAA striped dress
COS sandals
H&M cuff

For more, also follow me on: Bloglovin'Fashiolista and Twitter!



Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More