My Lipstick Bar



While browsing the knick-knacks at our local second-hand shop, my partner found this little gem for less than a buck. The original owners of this lipstick bar must have come upon it in a gift shop in Luray Caverns, VA- it is an odd souvenir to remember the caves by but it is charming nonetheless! 

It clearly wasn't getting the love it deserves so I brought it home with me, and now it proudly displays my favorite lipsticks (and glosses!) of the moment! It is also a great way to encourage myself to use lipsticks that have fallen to the bottom of my collection and show them some affection! 

I am thinking about doing a monthly Lipstick Bar post where I feature my current favorite lipsticks and ones that I bringing back into the daylight - what do you think? Would be interested in seeing a monthly post on my Lipstick Bar?




 What's currently in my Lipstick Bar?
From L to R:
MAC Viva Glam Gaga2
MAC Musky Amethyst
Revlon Super Lustrous Primrose
Revlon Moon Drops Rose Dipped Gold
Revlon Super Lustrous Siren
Hard Candy Glossaholic Chill Out




Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More