Fierce Femme Face of the Day: Gilded Lids

Yesterday I went to a food festival and ate my face off. This is the look that I wore to the gluttonous event- bronze/gold lids, gleaming cheekbones, and a natural glossed lip. I wanted something fun and dramatic yet still suitable for day wear. I decided to focus the look on my eyes and keep a simple glossed lip so I wouldn't have to worry about smearing and reapplying my lipstick while eating sushi, and funnel cake, and gyros, and ribs, and pulled pork and....

What I used: 


Face
Benefit "That Girl" Brightening Face Primer 
Mix of: Revlon ColorStay in Medium Beige, Tarte Smooth Clay Amazonian Clay Illuminating Serum, Stila Bronzing Tinted Moisturizer
Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer in Light
Sephora Sculpting Disk (setting powder)
Maybelline Define-a-Brow Pencil in Light Blonde
CoverGirl Professional Natural Lash Mascara in Clear (for brows)

Cheeks
Urban Decay Powder Blush in Score
NARS Orgasm Illuminator
E.L.F. Golden Bronzer (as highlight)
 
Eyes
Urban Decay Primer Potion in Original
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Iced Mocha (as base)
Physicians Formula Matte Collection in Canyon Classics (cream shade on lid and brow bone; not pictured)
E.L.F. Mineral Eyeshadow in Golden (on lid; applied wet)
E.L.F. Mineral Eyeshadow in Caffeinated (in crease; applied dry)
E.L.F. Cream Eyeliner in Black  (bottom lashline, tightline and winged upper lash line)
Loreal Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black (top lashes first coat)
Revlon Grow Luscious in Blackest Black (top lashes second and third coat; bottom lashes)
E.L.F.  Dramatic Lash Kit (not pictured)



Lips
Buxom Lips in Sandy



I love the E.L.F. Mineral Eye Shadows. Anyone else have and enjoy them? They are wicked cheap and amazing quality. I am thinking of posting swatches of my collection or 20 or so- keep your eyes out for that!


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More