Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Zoya Willow

 
After wearing Zoya Buffy for a few days, I was ready to try out another Buffy the Vampire Slayer inspired mani. This is Zoya Willow, a creamy orange coral with a slight silvery shimmer. The application of this polish was divine, though it took three coats for me to be happy with the opacity. Honestly, I am still on the fence regarding the color. I am coral obsessed, but something about this feels a little dated. I still really like it, but maybe because all of the new oranges and corals coming out this Spring are vibrant and bold this shade isn't feeling as modern as I had hoped. What do you think?

Alyson Hannigan as Willow on BTVS.
I am not positive that Zoya intentionally named a few polishes after the fierce female characters on BTVS, but like Zoya Buffy, this shade definitely remind me of my favorite sapphic redhead, Willow. Of all the characters on BTVS, Willow exhibits the most personal growth over the series' seven seasons on air. When we are first introduced to her, she is a quirky and charming yet somewhat mousey bookworm. Throughout the series, she evolves into a self-assured woman and powerful witch. Zoya Willow, like the character, is a shy yet bright ginger.






Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More