Urban Decay Liquid Liner in Gash

 Red eye makeup is certainly not for everyone. However, I absolutely adore it. After scouring the web for a red liquid liner, I discovered Urban Decay's Liquid Liner in Gash. I have Gash as an eyeshadow and it is a phenomenal metallic red-copper shade, so I knew I had to have this liner. The only problem: this shade is discontinued, and it appears that UD is phasing out this whole range. Thankfully I was able to arrange a swap on Makeup Alley and this gem is finally in my possession. If you love red eyes (I'm lookin' at you, Mandy!), then you need to hunt down this liner before it is officially no more!



Here it is in action. This seriously might be my favorite look ever.

(Please ignore my insane eyebrows and the hairs stuck in my lashes!)

In case your'e wondering, here is a complete list of products used to acheive this look:

Face
A combo of: Sephora Perfecting Tinted Moisturizer in medium Peach, Estee Lauder Double Wear in Dusk, and Tarte Amazonian Clay Illuminating Serum
Revlon PhotoReady Concealer in Medium Light
Sephora Sculpting Disk Bronzer

Cheeks
Tarte Amazonian Clay Long Wearing 12 Hour Blush in Exposed (lovelovelovelove)
MAC MSF in Pearl

Lips
Revlon ColorBurst lipstick in Soft Nude

How do you feel about red on the eyes? 
Anyone have any red shadow or liner recommendations for me?


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More