Milani Baked Blushes in Luminoso & Rose D'Oro


I've owned Milani's Baked Blush in Coralina for a few months now and I simply adore it, but for some reason it took me months to pick up other shades. I don't know what took me so long, because these babies are pretty awesome. Not only are they gorgeous eye candy, but they are also budget friendly and high performing! As far as drugstore blushes go, I think these are what's up. I recently acquired the shades Luminoso and Rose D'Oro...check 'em out!

 L-R: Luminoso, Rose D'Oro

Here is a shot of the packaging. Beneath the blush pan is a mirrored compact compartment with a little travel brush. The mirror is a plus, though I am not usually one to apply blush on the go. The brush, as to be expected, is not ideal for applying this blush. Opt for a fluffy or angled blush brush instead.

As far as wear time goes, I haven't had a problem with them. Both shades are easy to blend and pigmented; Luminoso's pigmentation in particular surprised me. The shades are shimmery and add a youthful sheen to the cheeks.

 In the pan this doesn't look like much, but woah baby is this shade amazing! Although it doesn't have the gorgeous marbling of many of the other Milani Baked Blushes, Luminoso is actually incredibly dynamic once applied to the cheeks. It is the perfect pinky peach with a soft sheen. Keep you eyes peeled for a FOTD with this soon, because you really need to see this in action to understand how gorgeous and unique it is. But for now, just trust me: you need this. 

 Rose D'Oro is arguably the most raved about shade from this range- though I can't personally attest to this, some say it is a respectable dupe for the much coveted MAC Mineralized Skin Finish in Stereo Rose. Either way, please just take a second to admire the lovely marbling in the pan! For me, Rose D'Oro is a bronzed rose shade. I don't think this is the best shade for my skin tone- if not careful, this call pull a little coppery on me.

Here are some swatches:
L-R: Luminoso, Rose D'Oro

In sum, this whole range is worth checking out. However, Luminoso is a must have for me!

Do you have any of the Milani Baked Blushes? 
Which shades do you adore?


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More