At the Viktor & Rolf show



Be warned: Viktor & Rolf overload!
On day 3 of Paris Fashion Week I visited the Viktor & Rolf show at Jardin des Tuileries which surely lived up to the stories I've heard. Two coquettish French girls opened the show singing from a 10 meter high dresses that the models came walking out of. (Which models you ask? Ohh, just the big shots like Natasha Poly, Daphne Groeneveld, Magdalena Frackowiak and Miranda Kerr)

Doll like dresses with references to the '70's were the starting point for sugarcoated, sweepy ruffles and structured A-line dresses and coats. The oversized stitching were more modern and unexpected like Viktor & Rolf can do so well (speaking of which; the bright blue gown reminded me of their tulle chainsaw dresses from s/s 2010 which is my favorite of them - I once wrote about it on my This chick's got style before). What do you think?
 
This chick's got style is on:
Facebook |
Bloglovin' | Twitter


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More