Haul: Zoya Nail Polish

From Left to Right: Sooki, Areej, Kieko, Breezi, Faye, Rica, Skye, Pasha
A week or so ago Zoya offered a BOGO sale to customers with a registered account on their website on their summer collections. I had never tried Zoya nail polishes, but had heard great things about their formula and vast color selection. When I discovered that Zoya polishes are also vegan and free formaldehyde, toluene, dibutyl phthalate (DBP) and camphor, I jumped on this deal. From the Summertime collection, which consists of 6 creme shades, I picked up Sooki, Areej, Keiko, and Breezi. I am especially excited to try out Sooki, a bright cherry creme with a jelly finish. From the Sunshine collection, which consists of 6 metallic shades, I grabbed Faye and Rica. Faye is the standout here, which is a multifaceted bronzed purple packed with golden sparkles. Although they were not included in the BOGO sale, Skye and Pasha won me over. Skye just might be the nude I have been looking for, and Pasha is the most gorgeous silvered taupe mushroom-y shade. Look forward to individual swatches of these!

All products were purchased with my own money, and I am not being compensated in any way by Zoya.


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More