Back to the future


It's just 24 hours ago that I was dancing and drinking the best Mojito's at Sketch in London, most likely the craziest club I've ever seen. Never before did I think the toilets were a cool photo location but at Sketch they are futuristic, white eggs with different sounds and light when you enter - plus a toilet, not to forget. Mine kept saying "Get ready for take off" and it felt like I was in Back to the future or something (in my case Black to the future). I was there to celebrate the re-launch ofMy Wardrobe, and they revealed a completely new and fresh website and online direction.

It was also my last day at London Fashion Week and I decided to go for drapes with my new Acne Darling dress and a Gestuz suede jacket with leather sleeves that I got to borrow and am head over heels with. I'm back home now and going straight to bed, talk to you soon!
 
Gestuz leather and suede jacket (borrowed) / Acne dress / H&M cuff and graphic clutch / Acne wedges



Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More