A new season at Spice PR



Giving you a peek in my week; the press days at all the big PR agencies in Amsterdam are in full swing. First on the list was one of my favorites - Spice PR - which represents brands like Acne, Monki, Claes Iversen and United Nude.
I can say, making this scrapbook out of 100+ pictures wasn't easy! It was all so good... Remember those Acne armor jeans that Kylie Minogue once wore? BA-NA-NAS. Gosh, I go straight to shopping mode seeing all these S/S11 clothes. What's your favorite?

Clockwise:
1 Claes Iversen prints
2 Monki knit
3 Acne armour jeans
4 Acne red oversized jumper
5 Monki tan blouse
6 Claes Iversen mini
7 Monki clutch
8 United Nude heels (there's a winter version of this hiker shoe that I'm dying for)
9 Ready to Fish marble print blazer
10 Kipling clutch


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More