In ink


Illustrator Nancy from NHM Illustrations is a Lanvin lover - as am I - and after reading This chick ♥ Lanvin she drew me in one of my favorite Lanvin creations. It convinced me even more to go for this one (hmm.. or the yellow one?) when the collection comes out in just a few hours.

After seeing quite a few fashion illustrations I'm still fascinated by how much real talent there is in that area. It's so interesting to see how each illustrator interperates a certain trend with nothing more than paper and ink. I'll be making some changes in my appartment soon and think three framed illustrations in my hallway would be a constant and subtle reminder of the fun you can have with art or fashion.

ps. are you getting anything from the Lanvin collection or not sure yet?


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More