Stop the shopping


This might come as a shock, but I'm kind of done with shopping for a while. I've got a pretty decent winter wardrobe and it feels good to just go with what I have instead of constantly craving new / more items. That's why I'll try to stop shopping untill all the spring collections are in stores. Can't wait! (I guess it's kind of a protest against winter as wel, hahah) These are my latest buys, and I'll keep you posted if I break the promise :P

And again, I'm asking you to vote for me as a reporter in NY! You can do it more than once. So if you've already voted, you can vote again! ♥ All you have to do is click here

h&m triangle bra's and tee - zara bag - ebay necklace - h&m divided exclusive real leather skirt (marktplaats)


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More