Zoya Marina- The only blue I've ever loved...


I don't do blues. 
Though it looks fine on other people, I am actually really anti-blue for myself.
No matter how I work it, I look like a playboy bunny (and not in a good way) when I wear blue eyeshadows. 
I can't think of a single blue article of clothing in my closet.
I own 2 other blue nail polishes, both of which have only been touched once. 
No matter the shade, it just simply isn't a color I gravitate towards.


But I am about to eat my words. 
Zoya Marina, a shade recently released in the Mirrors Colelction, is the only blue I have ever loved.
Just look at this shade! How could I not love this metallic, steely blue?
Recently I have been really feelin' an early 90's biker chick vibe and this polish reminds me of motorcycle chrome.

Zoya Marina is opaque in two coats. I found the formula easy to work with, and unlike some metallic polishes, it was streak free.


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More